Skip to main content

Archive - Jan 4, 2014 - News Article

Wood burner appears to have caused garage fire

January 4, 2014

A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.
The fire destroyed a garage located along the 100 block of Harrison Avenue in Ridgway.

The Elk County Catholic Lady Crusaders softball team remained undefeated on the season with a 5-1...
The St. Marys Area and Elk County Catholic baseball teams faced off for the first time this season...
The St. Marys Area Flying Dutch tennis team lost another close match, this time to the Bradford...
Jeffrey Scott Buck Jr., an 18-year-old volunteer firefighter with Lawrence Township Fire Company,...