Skip to main content

Carbon monoxide problems more common in winter

January 23, 2013

The two men who died recently at a Clairton home because a malfunctioning furnace caused carbon monoxide poisoning are just the latest casualties of this deadly gas, and experts say people need to use extra caution during the winter months to prevent exposure that could result in unconsciousness, brain damage or death.

College Basketball Roundup- Sweet 16 Edition Midwest Region The Midwest Regional final was held at...
Elk County Catholic High School held its 2014-2015 Winter Athletic Awards program on Tuesday...
The St. Marys Area High School held their Winter Sports Awards Program Tuesday night honoring those...
Jeffrey Scott Buck Jr., an 18-year-old volunteer firefighter with Lawrence Township Fire Company,...