Skip to main content

Carbon monoxide problems more common in winter

January 23, 2013

The two men who died recently at a Clairton home because a malfunctioning furnace caused carbon monoxide poisoning are just the latest casualties of this deadly gas, and experts say people need to use extra caution during the winter months to prevent exposure that could result in unconsciousness, brain damage or death.

The Elk County Catholic Crusader basketball team picked up another victory Saturday evening as they...
The St. Marys Area gymnastics squad won their third meet of the season Saturday afternoon as they...
The St. Marys Area Lady Dutch opened play in the District 9 League Friday by hosting the Brookville...
On March 14, 2012, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law a contentious piece of legislation...