Skip to main content

Carbon monoxide problems more common in winter

January 23, 2013

The two men who died recently at a Clairton home because a malfunctioning furnace caused carbon monoxide poisoning are just the latest casualties of this deadly gas, and experts say people need to use extra caution during the winter months to prevent exposure that could result in unconsciousness, brain damage or death.

The Kane Lady Wolves hosted the St. Marys Area Lady Dutch on Monday afternoon in soccer action. The...
The St. Marys Area Flying Dutch soccer team saw their record slip to 1-4 on the season as they lost...
The St. Marys Area Lady Dutch soccer team captured the 16th annual Bucktail Tournament championship...
On March 14, 2012, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law a contentious piece of legislation...