Skip to main content

Carbon monoxide problems more common in winter

January 23, 2013

The two men who died recently at a Clairton home because a malfunctioning furnace caused carbon monoxide poisoning are just the latest casualties of this deadly gas, and experts say people need to use extra caution during the winter months to prevent exposure that could result in unconsciousness, brain damage or death.

St. Marys Area junior Jordan Romain will take on Clearfield's Kerry Maines today at 1:30 p.m. at...
Sydney Hoffman struck out 14 batters while giving up only two hits Monday afternoon as the Elk...
The Brookville Raiders outlasted the St. Marys Area Flying Dutch by a 16-14 score Monday night in a...
Jeffrey Scott Buck Jr., an 18-year-old volunteer firefighter with Lawrence Township Fire Company,...