Skip to main content

Construction of new hospital began in 1939

December 15, 2012

Photo courtesy of the St. Marys Historical Society Mother Helen, OSB, with shovel, and St. Marys Mayor George Fehrenbach, to her left, break ground for the rebuilding of Andrew Kaul Memorial Hospital after the fire.

While Andrew Kaul Memorial Hospital was eventually rebuilt at its original location, local historian Ray Beimel indicated that at least one piece of evidence has come to light suggesting that another site for the facility may have at least been considered.

The Elk County Catholic Lady Crusader softball team scored a run in the bottom of the ninth inning...
KERSEY — The Elk County Catholic Lady Crusader softball team advanced to the District 9 Class A...
DuBOIS – The St. Marys Area Lady Dutch saw their season come to an end with a 4-1 loss to the...
Jeffrey Scott Buck Jr., an 18-year-old volunteer firefighter with Lawrence Township Fire Company,...