Skip to main content

Hospital equipment was advanced, yet intimidating, in 1922

December 11, 2012

When Andrew Kaul Memorial Hospital first opened its doors in 1922, it is no surprise that the facility and its equipment looked considerably different than that found at the site today.
During a recent presentation on the history of the hospital, local historian Ray Beimel displayed several photographs that are believed to have been taken by St. Marys photographer Tom Ewing prior to the facility opening to the public.

Down by two runs, the St. Marys American Legion Post 103 squad used a six-run fifth inning rally to...
The St. Marys Little League senior softball all stars lost to the French Creek Valley all stars in...
The St. Marys American Legion Post 103 baseball team opened play in the Elk County Legion Baseball...
On March 14, 2012, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law a contentious piece of legislation...