Skip to main content

Wood burner appears to have caused garage fire

January 3, 2014

Photo submitted by Frank Quattrone

A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.
The fire destroyed a garage located along the 100 block of Harrison Avenue in Ridgway.

The St. Marys Area gymnastics squad hosted the St. Marys Area Gymnastics Invitational on Saturday...
The St. Marys Area Flying Dutch basketball team lost a 55-43 District 9 League contest to the...
The St. Marys Area Flying Dutch basketball team jumped out to a 12-0 lead against the Brookville...
On March 14, 2012, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law a contentious piece of legislation...