Skip to main content

Wood burner appears to have caused garage fire

January 4, 2014

Photo submitted by Frank Quattrone

A garage fire early Wednesday morning is reportedly the result of a malfunctioning wood burner, according to Ridgway fire chief Scott Pontious.
The fire destroyed a garage located along the 100 block of Harrison Avenue in Ridgway.

The St. Marys Area Lady Dutch volleyball team defeated the Johnsonburg Ramettes 3-0 last night in a...
It was a tale of two halves for the St. Marys Area Flying Dutchmen in their match against the Kane...
The St. Marys Area Lady Dutch tennis team raised their record to 5-4 on the season as they defeated...
On March 14, 2012, Governor Tom Corbett signed into law a contentious piece of legislation...