Elk County reported six new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday and has now reported 2,338 total cases of the virus since the beginning of the pandemic.
The St. Marys Area boys basketball team edged the Cameron County Red Raiders by a score of 45-42 in a game played at St. Marys Area High School on Tuesday night.
- CMA Fest canceled for 2nd year in a row due to COVID-19
- Pandemic Golden Globes ratings plunge 64% to 6.9M viewers
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Dutchmen edge Cameron County in exciting game
- Elk County reports 6 new cases of COVID-19
- Lady Dutch lose on the road
- Lady Crusaders win against Northern Potter
- Lady Dutch win big over Smethport
- Aircraft crash lands at St. Marys Airport
- Second-dose clinic conducted on Sunday
- SMA gymnastics team wins League Invitational
- Special weather statement issued
- Crusaders win big over Austin
- Lady Crusaders cruise to victory over Lady Elkers
- Nearly month-long investigation results in drug bust in Ridgway
- Crusaders pull away late for win over Coudy
- ECC wins Large Varsity title at D9 Competitive Spirit Championships
- Lady Dutch win big over Otto-Eldred
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.