'Minor damage' is reported in Kane electrical fire

"We dodged a bullet," Kane Fire Chief Tim Holt said Monday afternoon while on the scene of a reported fire at 387 Forest Ave., Wetmore Township.Holt said the fire, blamed on an electrical problem, burned the insulation off a plugged-in power cord to a gas-fired clothes dryer. "It was fried," Holt said in reference to the power cord.He said there was "minor damage." No flames were seen when firefighters arrived, he said.No injuries were reported, he said.